Next generation mobile networks:
NGMN Industry Conference & Exhibition 2016.
NGMN is proud to announce the NGMN Industry Conference & Exhibition scheduled to take place at the Steigenberger Airport Hotel, Frankfurt, Germany, 12th to 13th October 2016.
As with the previous NGMN Industry Conference & Exhibitions you can expect:
- First-class line-up of top management speakers and panellists
- World-leading vendor exhibition open throughout the conference as well as the evening event
- Great networking opportunities
The agenda of the NGMN IC&E conference is filled with 5G hot topics:
Operator and industry leaders as well as subject matter experts will give an outlook on future 5G services and will discuss with the audience the required ecosystem and market conditions. They will envision the enabling 5G technology platform and present first testing results together with the most critical milestones ahead.
5G: Status of Demand & Delivery
- Future use-cases and the vision for the enabling 5G platform
- Vertical industry services, IoT and their impact on technology & architecture
- Technology & Architecture: Development, milestones, challenges and implementation
- Trials, Testing & Proof of Concept: Global alignment and gap analysis
- Ecosystem: Characteristics of the IPR environment, Spectrum, Regulation
- Development & Standardisation: Relevance, roadmap and co-operation of Open Source and Standards
- Security, Privacy & Identity: Strategies and measures
To complement the NGMN Industry Conference & Exhibition we look forward to celebrating with you NGMN’s 10th anniversary.
At a very special panel session we will welcome the „NGMN Initiators” Hamid Akhavan, Thomas Geitner and Horst Lennertz who had the genius idea to establish an Operator-led organization several years before NGMN was officially inaugurated. And as NGMN grew from a handful of supporters and contributors this panel will grow step by step, featuring many long-time companions. Right after this session we will celebrate NGMN’s 10th anniversary - an evening of fun, music, entertainment and networking opportunities.
Make sure you save the date! We look forward to seeing you in Frankfurt!